Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by Twice <tw...@apache.org> on 2022/10/25 07:52:24 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Release docker image for kvrocks 2.1.0

Dear community members:

When we released Apache Kvrocks (Incubating) 2.1.0 [1], we only shipped the
source distribution.
But recently more and more users [2] want an official docker image for easy
deployment.

In view of this, I have prepared an image that has been uploaded to Docker
Hub [3],
I hope we can check it and vote for releasing it.

See voting guidelines at
https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/sgpmmb13msxqwz81mg53ym8q7kvsdtot
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/issues/1010
[3] https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/kvrocks/tags

Best regards,
Twice

(forwarded from
https://lists.apache.org/thread/bbjs64posdgyqqyzy326ltf75zv9p2k5)

Re: [VOTE] Release docker image for kvrocks 2.1.0

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Twice,

Since the voted artifact changed, let's send a [CANCEL][VOTE] mail and a
new [VOTE] mail. Please note that these mails should be sent to
dev@kvrocks.a.o.

Best,
tison.

Twice Pragma <tw...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月26日周三 10:08写道: