Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/13 15:24:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Detail design for linking servicecomb-java-chassis-doc tousers of website.

+1
This needs to be handled asap, if the official website
and servicecomb-java-chassis-doc are not synchronized, it will mislead
users and affect the user experience.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
We are heading to ServiceComb 1.0.0 release.
It could be great if we can address this issue before ServiceComb 1.0.0 is
out.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem