Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Rambabu Tadepalli <ra...@movirtu.com> on 2011/10/13 10:35:17 UTC

question about fully async non blocking java server implementation

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is fully async non blocking java server implementation is possible. i am new to thrift. i have been searching and trying with some sample coding. thrift interface is generating sync and async methods but when we trying to invoke default sync methods are gets calling. i just wanted to use async method invocation and call back methods to send the response to client. thanks in advance.

Regards
Ram

Re: question about fully async non blocking java server implementation

Posted by buddhika chamith <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ram,

I think this[1] might be useful.

Regards