Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sonam Nepali <So...@imail.org> on 2011/06/28 19:07:16 UTC

multiple web-apps hosting their own cxf InstrumentationManager

Hi,

What would happen when deploying each web-app that hosts their own cxf InstrumentationManager, like the following bean definition?
      <bean id="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationManager"
            class="org.apache.cxf.management.jmx.InstrumentationManagerImpl">
            <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
            <property name="enabled" value="true" />
            <property name="server" ref="mbeanServer" />
      </bean>

      <bean id="CounterRepository" class="org.apache.cxf.management.counters.CounterRepository">
            <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
      </bean>

I have two web-apps that host their own cxf's InstrumentationManager. When I deploy the last web-app with its own InstrumentationManager configuration, the last web-app'ss web-service endpoints don't show up in the InstrumentationManager. Any thoughts?

Thanks

-Sonam Nepali