Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2014/03/13 01:36:32 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)

Everyone,

Gentle reminder, please sign up on either the Wiki below, or on this Doodle (I will copy the doodle submissions to the Wiki).

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2014+Summit
	http://doodle.com/yeyh6i7zmpsq46ww

This is an event for developers, devops, users, and anyone interested in Traffic Server! And remember, the ApacheCon 2014 conference is Mon-Wed this same week, where Apache Traffic Server has a full day track on Wednesday! Don’t miss amc, bcall, JvD, Kit and psudaemon’s awesome presentations! The full schedule for ACNA’14 is available at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

Cheers,

— Leif

Begin forwarded message: