Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nereida <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 10:51:50 UTC

NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

Hi all,
i'm trying to get iBatis work with Abator.
I'm able to selct, update and delete by primary key but in get an
error when i try to select by example:

        TaskExample te = new TaskExample();
	te.createCriteria().andStatoGreaterThan(new Integer(0));
	List al = new ArrayList();
	al = tdao.selectByExample(te);

Am i doing sth. wrong?
I get the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
	at com.ibatis.common.beans.BaseProbe.getIndexedProperty(BaseProbe.java:86)
	at com.ibatis.common.beans.ComplexBeanProbe.getProperty(ComplexBeanProbe.java:297)
	at com.ibatis.common.beans.ComplexBeanProbe.getObject(ComplexBeanProbe.java:188)
	at com.ibatis.common.beans.GenericProbe.getObject(GenericProbe.java:76)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.dynamic.elements.IterateTagHandler.doStartFragment(IterateTagHandler.java:34)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.dynamic.DynamicSql.processBodyChildren(DynamicSql.java:157)

... 24 more

--
Se diventi milionario ricordati degli amici...
SuperEnalotto online: http://ad.zanox.com/ppc/?3481898C816095969T

Re: NumberFormatException: For input string:

Posted by dridi <ra...@gmail.com>.
Nereida <nereidahoxhaj <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> i 'm working with abotor.
i succed to do delete,insert and update queries but i can't do the select one.
please if you can send me an example of java code i 'll be very gratefull.

thank's a lot;

Re: NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

Posted by Nereida <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nereida <ne...@gmail.com>.