Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/26 18:25:47 UTC

beehive 1.0.1 jars in the maven repo

All--

  I've just uploaded the Beehive 1.0.1 release JARs to the Maven
repository.  Once the mirrors catch up, they'll be available from the
usual ibiblio locations.

  The groupId is "org.apache.beehive" and the artifact Id(s) are the
usual JAR names.  I think that I've got the POMs correct, though if
you see any problems with them, let me know.  I'll commit them to the
branches/v1.0.1 line shortly so that they can be easily updated.

  There is definitely Maven support left to do including:

- making the NetUI resources / webapp template available somehow.
I've got a Maven2 archetype that provides these but am not sure how to
support this in Maven1.
- making the Beehive build infrastructure available including
"beehive-tools.xml" for Maven1 support.  This would include the
contribution that Adam made a while ago that I need to upload.  For
Maven2 support, a project just needs the Beehive JARs and the Maven2 +
APT compiler integration.

  Let me know if you have any trouble.

Thanks!

Eddie

Re: beehive 1.0.1 jars in the maven repo

Posted by Christophe DENEUX <ch...@capgemini.com>.
Hi Eddie,

I have just checked but I use ibiblio that is not uptodate. But I think
you have the right fix.

Christophe

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Christophe--