Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/23 21:01:24 UTC

Release 1.1 issues I am closing due to work done on them

I'm going to close down several release 1.1 issues that I think are
resolved, mostly due to patches by Imtiaz. If anyone else would like
to take a look, links to the issues are below:

ESME-212 - Messages from pools aren't hidden -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-212
ESME-205 - Search is broken - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-205
ESME-242 - The use of metadata in the api2 currently doesn't work -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-242
ESME-259 - Pool selector in streams doesn't work anymore -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-259

We also don't really need ESME-225 in release 1.1, as it is a unit
test, so I'll move that to the backlog.

I'll leave these for the next few hours, so feel free to speak up now.
After that I'm going to change the issue status, but they can be
changed back if necessary.

Ethan

Re: Release 1.1 issues I am closing due to work done on them

Posted by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com>.
Dick,

What should happen when I click 'resend' ?

I tried it and the 'resend' link disappears, that's all that happens, when I
click resend.

Imtiaz

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Looks great.