Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Frank Martínez <mn...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/31 15:17:19 UTC

Netbeans 11.1 does not recognize some facelets taglibs in jars using composite-library-name

Hi Guys,
Thank you for all your excellent work. In netbeans 8.2 some taglibs are not
recognized (i supposed it was because of the lack of jee8 support), I was
expecting that 11.1 recognized the taglibs but it doesn't.

The specific case is this for:
https://github.com/adminfaces/admin-template
I have been using this template for a long time now, and it is great. The
only annoying thing is that netbeans marks all .xhtml files using the
taglib as error, but it is a false positive.

The unrecognized taglib is: xmlns:adm="http://github.com/adminfaces"  which
is correctly packaged in the web-fragment jar.

My webapp is a maven project created with netbeans 11.1. The app compiles
and deploys without problem. I just want two things:

1. Get rid of false positive errors.
2. Propper code completion for the taglib

I am not sure if this is a bug or a misconfiguration.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Frank.

--
Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: Netbeans 11.1 does not recognize some facelets taglibs in jars using composite-library-name

Posted by Rafael Pestano <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello, just to add some more info.

The tagib works on other known java IDEs such as Eclipse and IntelliJ. It is in fact three composite components, see the code here: https://github.com/adminfaces/admin-template/tree/master/src/main/resources/META-INF/resources/admin

And here's the taglib xml: https://github.com/adminfaces/admin-template/blob/0287994aeaa859e23b0bd27585387a5c215ffe74/src/main/resources/META-INF/admin.taglib.xml