Posted to user@metron.apache.org by FeiChen <c_...@163.com> on 2016/07/04 08:45:04 UTC

where 's the ML module

    Hi
            i  had studied a long time about opensoc  project in recent days, now i know that the opensoc project have moved to “metron.incubator” ,  i what to know something about ML-module in "metron.incubator " which it appered in "opensoc" project.
someone can help me ?

答复: Re:Re: where 's the ML module

Posted by FeiChen <c_...@163.com>.
It is very useful  to me,  i am looking for it .

Thanks a lot

JJ

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

--