Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/21 12:22:48 UTC

FoundationDB and local jars

Yesterday, I started looking at building CRUD processors for FoundationDB.
Only problem I found is that their Java client is not mavenized. So my
question to the rest of the team is, should I hold off until they mavenize
it or should I just build a FoundationDB bundle and exclude it from the
normal build with instructions on how to build it if you want it?

For anyone interested, it feels very similar to a compromise between HBase
and Redis when experimenting with it and its APIs. With transactions.

Thanks,

Mike