Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2006/06/07 17:05:10 UTC

Re: org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextRun

Please always use the lists for asking POI questions.

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
> How can I get the position (x,y coordinates) of a TextRun in the slide?

That depends on what kind of text run it is. If it's text positioned
acording to the master slide, then because we don't currently grok the
master slides, that information isn't available.

If it's a text run stored in an Escher object (EscherTextboxWrapper), you
can get some information on the object's position from the parent Escher
objects.

Nick