Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Leon Pu <le...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/08/19 10:44:09 UTC

Is it possible to use other build file's classpath?

Hi all,

I want to know whether it is possible to use other build file's
classpath?

For some reasons I don't want to use import task.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Leon

Re: Is it possible to use other build file's classpath?

Posted by Leon Pu <le...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Hi all,

maybe my question is a little confusing. I mean the class path setting
inside the build file, just like following example. I want to use it in
another build file. Is it possible without import this build file?

[build-script]
  <path id="run.class.path">
    <fileset dir="${ext.lib.dir}">
      <include name="**/*.jar"/>
    </fileset>
  </path>

  <property name="run.class.path" refid="run.class.path" />
[build-script]

Best regards,
Leon