Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Greg Michalopoulos <GM...@d2hawkeye.com> on 2006/03/06 19:43:17 UTC

Axis2 building option

If my web service requires several jar's, how do I include those on the
server side?  Do I have to rebuild axis2.war and include the jars?  I am
using tomcat embedded in NetBeans 5 & axis2.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Axis2 building option

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
You have several choices. You could pack your libs in your aar as follows:

Service
         META-INF
              services.xml
         lib
           mylib.jar
           mylib2.jar
       org
          mypackage

aar has its own classloader so if its classes depend on jar's that are not
needed outside the aar, I'd go with that.

Since I use spring etc and it has a dependency on the context classloader, I
simply place only the skeleton in the aar and put all other classes in jar's
inside WEB-INF/lib .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/