Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zen <su...@citi.com> on 2014/04/25 21:06:13 UTC

Re: Camel Bindy problem with separator

davsclaus wrote
> This has been fixed in Camel 2.7. I even add your car unit test to trunk
> and the test passes.
>
> I remember we fixed something about CSV delimiter in bindy, which must
> have been in the 2.7 release.
>
> If you must use Camel 2.6 and JDK 1.5, then you can use the FuseSource MR
> 2.6 releases as we keep supporting that and backport fixes from Apache to
> it.

I started using bindy with camel and seeing the same error as above -
using Spring 3.1.4
all camel libs are 2.11.2

 The separator ha
s not been defined in the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during
initModel. must be specified
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The separator has not been defined in
the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during initModel. must be
specified
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(ObjectHelper.java:296)
        at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.unmarshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.java:125)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnmarshalProcessor.process(UnmarshalProcessor.java:57)

Re: Camel Bindy problem with separator

Posted by Ravi Godbole <ra...@cognizant.com>.
Please share more details about your problem.

1. Sample record
2. How you are configuring parsing/annotations,etc.

-----
-Ravi

Re: Camel Bindy problem with separator

Posted by chrislpigg <ch...@gmail.com>.
i am using camel 2.13.2 and jboss 7.1.1 and seeing ->

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The separator has not been defined in
the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during initModel. must be
specified
	at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(ObjectHelper.java:297)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.unmarshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.java:138)
[camel-bindy-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnmarshalProcessor.process(UnmarshalProcessor.java:67)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:398)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.ChoiceProcessor.process(ChoiceProcessor.java:111)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:398)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:118)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:105)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:60)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:166)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:423)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileConsumer.processExchange(RemoteFileConsumer.java:99)
[camel-ftp-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:211)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:175)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:187)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:114)
[camel-core-2.13.2.jar:2.13.2]
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at
[rt.jar:1.7.0_60]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.7.0_60]

Re: Camel Bindy problem with separator

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
An unit test case could be helpful for us the dig the issue.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com