Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ji Kim <ji...@oracle.com> on 2014/03/18 02:03:09 UTC

[Trinidad] New API for UIXEditableValueTemplate

Hi,

This thread is to discuss JIRA
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2459] which is to add
two new APIs of

public void addValueUpdatedListener(ValueUpdatedListener listener)
{
   super.addFacesListener (listener);
}

public void removeValueUpdatedChangeListener(ValueUpdatedListener listener)
{
   super.removeFacesListener (listener);
}

This is to allow component's and etcetera to add NEWLY added
ValueUpdatedListener listener to the component where ValueUpdatedEvent
is queued within the updateModel method/phase.

Thanks!

Re: [Trinidad] New API for UIXEditableValueTemplate

Posted by Ji Kim <ji...@oracle.com>.
As mentioned within the Jira, this is to support an ADF feature.

Thanks!

Posted by Ji Kim <ji...@oracle.com>.
Cool thx, must have got mixed up w/ the previous patch.

Made the change for addValueUpdatedListener/removeValueUpdatedListener

Thanks!

Posted by Mark Yvanovich <ma...@oracle.com>.