Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/06/07 14:31:54 UTC

RE: Axis2: How to measure the time taken by Axis2 engine toprocess the request/reply SOAP messages

Thanks Paul and Michele for your suggestions. Actually I am implementing
pretty simple functionalities, so I guess the values will b very small. I'll
try to take timestamp of messages, and see what it shows.

Inder