Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Toni Geci <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/15 19:00:47 UTC

How to forward requests from one application to another?

Hi everyone,

I have two applications running on Tomcat lets say application1 and
application2. I'd like to forward certain requests from application1 to
application2. Both applications are running on the same Tomcat on different
ports. application1 is listening on port 8083 and application2 is listening
on port 8080.

Can anyone tell me how can i do this?

thanks

Gardez le contrôle grâce à la protection contre les fenêtres pop-up
articulée sur la technologie brevetée Microsoft SmartScreen
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.