Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Baga Raj <ba...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/03/01 08:37:34 UTC

Regarding Creating New Service for Getting The FTP file and Save it into the Local System

  Hi All,

           Is there any services available in OFbiz ,How to Fetch the File from the FTP server and Save it into the Local System. If it is not, Could please help me to Fetch the file from FTP through OFBiz.

Thanks
Baga..

Re: Regarding Creating New Service for Getting The FTP file and Save it into the Local System

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Baga,

AFAIK, there is nothing like that. I guess you could simply use an
external FTP client. What is it for exactly ?

Jacques