Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dave Watt <Da...@buzzsaw.com> on 2000/09/21 02:43:58 UTC

ejbc problem in Sept. 20 build?

Hello.  I'm getting a strange security exception when trying to use the
<ejbc> task with the Sept. 20 build of ant.  (Just started experimenting
with it.)

Here's the exception:

D:\VisualCafe\Projects\bzGroupOfNames\build.xml:28:
java.lang.SecurityException:
 Prohibited package name: java.lang

and here is the seemingly innocuous ejbc invocation:

<ejbc descriptors="${destdir}" dest="${srcdir}"
manifest="${destdir}/meta-inf/Manifest.mf" src="${srcdir}">
</ejbc>

I have a further call stack for the exception, if it interests you.

Seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Dave