Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by vaibhav dave <va...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/20 13:30:47 UTC

Re: Could not close org.apache.log4j.helpers.CountingQuietWriter

log4j:ERROR Could not close
> > org.apache.log4j.helpers.CountingQuietWriter <at> 5d79a22d
> > java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor
> > 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close0(Native Method)
> > 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close(FileOutputStream.java:279)
> > 	at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$CharsetSE.implClose(StreamEncoder.java:431)

Hi Rohnny,
   I am facing bad file descriptor issue as mentioned abovethat you had
faced once.But from your mail ,I could recognize that you solved your
problem.I wanted to know what steps you followed.I mean, how could you
recognize that there were version conflicts between third party jars.
   If you can provide me any inputs regarding this,that would be great.
   If anyone has better solution,please reply.

Thanks,
Vaibhav