Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul <4j...@snafu.de> on 2003/04/08 19:18:47 UTC

RE: Removing action buttons

Hello again,

BTW, maybe it would help newbies to change the tutorial and the page
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/security.html a little bit regarding
the access actions.

While trying to enable or disable only printing the actions "detach"
and "print" did drive me mad because they had no effect. :-) Maybe one should
change this to "print_friendly"? Could someone tell me, please, who maintains
the two pages or just forward this hint?

And what was/is "detach"? Never did ask that.... :)

Regards, Tino