Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Lowery <sl...@gatessolutions.com> on 2010/04/16 17:11:41 UTC

YuiMenuBarItem getMenuClass menu2

I'm trying to create a YuiMenuBar for my application using the ones in the
menu2 packages.  It works great, but I want to style one of the
YuiMenuBarItems differently.  I see there is an overridable getMenuClass()
method, but there are 2 issues:

1.  The only way to contruct a YuiMenuBarItem is through
YuiMenuBar.addMenu(), so even if I create a subclass, it does me no good.
2.  The getMenuClass() is returning "yuimenuitem", but the markup already
has the class attribute set to "yuimenubaritem" and it is not being
overwritten by the one in the component.

Am I using these components right, or does YuiMenuItem need a setMenuClass()
on it?

I am using version 1.4.1.