Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by BINET JEAN BAPTISTE <Je...@alcatel-lucent.com> on 2010/03/02 18:18:22 UTC

Axis 1.4 and NTLM

Hi,

I am using Axis 1-4 and I need to call a webservice which requires a
NTLM authentification.

I can't find a post on the internet with a well working solution.

Is anybody here who could provide me a well working example?

Thanks.

BR,

JB

Re: Axis 1.4 and NTLM

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
As part of the promotion of the Axis project to a top level project,
we have decided to create separate mailing lists for Axis 1 and Axis2.
For all Axis 1 related questions please subscribe and post to
axis1-java-user@axis.apache.org. Thanks!

Andreas