Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/15 14:47:22 UTC

Apache NetBeans 11.0-vc1

Hello,

I just try NetBeans 11.0 on my current Maven projects.
After a while Netbeans is still trying to open my projects !!!

I finally find that Options>Gradle has uncheck option to preferred Maven to
Gradle !!!
I check it and that works.

My opinions:

   1. Compatibility: Up to version 10.0, Maven is the default 'makefile',
   that should continue by default.
   2. My existing projects are Maven project (and looks reconize as Maven
   project: icon)
   Why a preferred option has influence existing project without graddle
   file?
   3. Whaoo, a checkbox in Grade's options to say to prefer Maven !!!
   A toggle with a Maven option should exist

Regards,

Arnaud.

Re: Apache NetBeans 11.0-vc1

Posted by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com>.
There is no gradle files in my projects.
I search for all gradle files in my filesystem and find only
settings.gradle and build.gradle in gradle's netbeans folders.
I suppose netbeans use them.

Re: Apache NetBeans 11.0-vc1

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.