Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Toomas Aas <to...@raad.tartu.ee> on 2011/05/03 21:06:12 UTC

RE: Version 0.6.0 on FreeBSD doesn't build the shared.library

Mark Slee <ms...@fb.com> wrote:

> I've seen a similar issue where the boost path was wrong, or boost
> wasn't installed.
>
> That doesn't seem to show up in your error log, but it may be a
> similar issue where a library dependency is causing the --with-cpp
> to be ignored.
>
> I'd double-check just to be sure here, not sure what to recommend
> beyond that other than digging through the log.

Another week of digging through the log, and I managed to resolve the problem:

Toomas Aas

RE: Version 0.6.0 on FreeBSD doesn't build the shared.library

Posted by Toomas Aas <to...@raad.tartu.ee>.
T, 03 mai   2011 kirjutas Toomas Aas <to...@raad.tartu.ee>:

> Another week of digging through the log, and I managed to resolve
> the problem:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-1161

... and another 5 minutes after completing the two weeks of
hair-pulling I discover that there is already an issue for that,
THRIFT-1102. Sorry for the noise.

--
Toomas Aas