Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Till Toenshoff <to...@me.com> on 2015/11/05 11:02:58 UTC

Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

I'm happy to announce that Kapil Arya has been voted a Mesos committer and PMC member!

Welcome Kapil, and thanks for all of your great contributions to the project so far!

Looking forward to lots more of your contributions!

Thanks
Till

Re: Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Welcome, Kapil! Well-deserved.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform Symphony/DCOS Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG

Re: Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

Posted by Brenden Matthews <br...@diddyinc.com>.
Awesome! Welcome Kapil!

Posted by Brenden Matthews <br...@diddyinc.com>.
Awesome! Welcome Kapil!

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>.
Thanks everyone! :-).

Posted by Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>.
Thanks everyone! :-).

Posted by Elizabeth Lingg <el...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Elizabeth Lingg <el...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kapil!

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kapil!

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kapil!

Posted by Alexander Rojas <al...@mesosphere.io>.
Congrats Kapil. This is really worth to be celebrated.

Posted by Ben Whitehead <be...@mesosphere.io>.
Congratulations Dr. Kapil!

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Jojy Varghese <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Congratulations Kapil.

Posted by Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>.
Awesome stuff!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
welcome kapil!

Posted by co...@gmail.com.
Congrats Dr. Arya!

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 02:02, Till Toenshoff <to...@me.com> wrote:
>
> I'm happy to announce that Kapil Arya has been voted a Mesos committer and PMC member!
>
> Welcome Kapil, and thanks for all of your great contributions to the project so far!
>
> Looking forward to lots more of your contributions!
>
> Thanks
> Till

Re: Welcome Kapil as Mesos committer and PMC member!

Posted by gi...@mesosphere.io.
Congrats, Kapil!

Gilbert