Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pradeep Cloudstack <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/05 11:18:23 UTC

Can not find systemvmiso - CS42 with XenServer

I am running CS42 from my development environment. I am managing XenServer 6.2 from my CS mgmt server.
When I try to create instances, I am getting this error:
RuntimeException due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not find systemvmiso
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not find systemvmiso
        at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createPatchVbd(CitrixResourceBase.java:1439)
        at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1633)

I checked the following:
(1)I have systemvm.iso at the relative path to the patch file
(2)I have /usr/bin/vhd-util  (with executable permission)
(3)I have done cloud-install-sys-tmplt for hypervisor type - xenserver

Any help on debugging this further will be greatly appreciated

-Pradeep

(2nd try) Can not find systemvmiso - CS42 with XenServer

Posted by Pradeep Cloudstack <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Any pointers on debugging this ?