Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 18:20:59 UTC

INFO: I will be offline for 4 days and will come up with a updated pr new proposed release schedule next week

Hi,

just to inform you that I will be off  line and not available for the
next 4 days.

Next week I will concentrate on getting a clear overview where we are
with AOO 4.0 and will propose a new release schedule for review.

Juergen

Re: INFO: I will be offline for 4 days and will come up with a updated pr new proposed release schedule next week

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.