Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tina-- <el...@mail.ntua.gr> on 2007/11/21 07:42:38 UTC

parameters of a web service--problem

Imagine that I have 4 programs (.java); A,B,C,D. A is a server and is
listening to a port. When a client appears, A calls B, B, calls C and C
calls a webservice named D. The web service has to tranfer data between the
client and another server E. So , it has to read/write from/to the client's
stream .

If I cannot have as a parameter of a web service, the socket of the
client,and if I cannot have as parameters the in/out streams of the client
how can I do it?

I tried to save the port and ip of the client, for D to open a stream in
these data, but I have to make a new socket. So I have to terminate the
first (client). If I terminate the client, system crashes.
Is there a way, 1)to keep the client's socket alive 2)to make the web
service create the streams (...getInputStream();) or 3) to pass as a
parameter the socket?

or is there a way to take the stream of a socket, just knowing the ip, and
without having the socket?

thanks you..

ps: I don't understand serialization. Maybe my questions are silly. :)