Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hoffmann Thomas <th...@wwl.de> on 2001/03/26 10:42:59 UTC

representation of WML Content

Hi folks,

i know its not correct to post it here,
but perhaps it can help some people.

I was on Cebit last week and i has found a programm that can help you a
little bit
in creating WML for some clients. But only for representation the cards, not
the  real situation if you surf with a mobile.

The tool support (i think) all actually clients there have implement an
WAP-browser.
If a new client on market, you can download, few days later, the client
support
for this tool.

You found it for free (in english and german) on http://www.yourwap.com/.

This isn't a commercial !!!!!