Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 13:42:04 UTC

Need a moderator to subscribe Jenkins to the Roller DEV list

We need an dev-list email moderator (presumably Dave, I don't know who
else can moderate), to subscribe the Jenkins account to
dev@roller.apache.org so it can receive Jenkins build fail/pass messages:

Following these instructions:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins#How_do_I_allow_Jenkins_to_mail_to_my_project.27s_.22dev.22_list.3F,
the email string would be as follows:

dev-allow-subscribe-jenkins=builds.apache.org@roller.apache.org

The instructions about configuring that address within Jenkins I've
already handled.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Need a moderator to subscribe Jenkins to the Roller DEV list

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6662

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
AFAICT, we're still not getting Jenkins emails to the Roller dev list
(I'm getting them to my mailing account because they're still being sent
to me separately via Jenkins config):
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/roller-dev/201308.mbox/browser

is in the Dev subscriber list?  (I'm not sure how that's done.)  I can
type up a JIRA to Infra if you can confirm it's in there.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Done.