Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dipankar Ghosal <di...@globallogic.com> on 2008/05/01 09:35:45 UTC

Re: How to specify local dependency in maven2

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Well this is what i did to get things going

<dependency>
  		   <groupId>portlet</groupId>
		   <artifactId>wp.struts.standard.framework</artifactId>
		    <version>1.0</version>
		    <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>${basedir}/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/wp.struts.standard.framework.jar</systemPath>
	  </dependency>

I hope this is one way to tell maven to pick the jar from system path while
building.