Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kevin Kimani <ke...@googlemail.com> on 2017/07/18 13:08:18 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] loan product missing

Hello devs,

I have experienced the same issue.
However I can see the loan product details when i query the platform
directly.

Please advice

On Jul 18, 2017 1:53 PM, "Kimani ng'ang'a" <gk...@gmail.com> wrote:

[image: Inline image 1]

After creating a Loan Product called Emergency Loan, It doesn't appear on
loan product listings. see print screen attached
--
Kimani Nganga
www.kibiri.com

Re: [Mifos-developer] loan product missing

Posted by Kevin Kimani <ke...@googlemail.com>.
Ng'ang'a,

Kindly share with us the steps required to resolve the issue of the missing
Loan product?

On Jul 21, 2017 10:39 PM, "George Ng'ang'a" <gk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Sampath,
I was able to identify the issue and solved it.

Now, i have another question:

I started operation in 2014, members have been contributing $5 every month
and every end year they get a divided based on their total savings.
They also borrow loans.

I want to enter all these transactions but i feel its too much since 2014.
Should i start with 2017 transaction alone and foget earlier years?
------------------------------

Posted by Kevin Kimani <ke...@googlemail.com>.
Myrle,

Thank you for your prompt response.
I have created the above issue in Jira, below please find the link:
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-503

Regards,
Kevin Kimani

Virus-free.