Posted to repository@apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 19:30:28 UTC

M2 repository policy

Is the following already understood as policy for our M2 repositories,
or does it need to get discussed?

"Jars deployed to the M2 repository for syncing to ibiblio, or to the
ASF snapshot repository should be  in a Java package-like structure.
ie) Code should be within an org.apache.xxx structure. Exceptions will
exist - most commonly for spec implementations or temporary 3rd party
snapshots. "

Hen

Re: M2 repository policy

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com>.
On 06/07/06, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the following already understood as policy for our M2 repositories,
> or does it need to get discussed?
>
> "Jars deployed to the M2 repository for syncing to ibiblio, or to the
> ASF snapshot repository should be  in a Java package-like structure.
> ie) Code should be within an org.apache.xxx structure. Exceptions will
> exist - most commonly for spec implementations or temporary 3rd party
> snapshots. "

Are there checks for this?