Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Jaume Devesa <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/26 17:22:45 UTC

[dev] Local storage driver does not pass tests with python 2.5

Updating the current 'trunk' branch from github, the local storage driver
does not pass the 'tox' tests using python 2.5 environment.

The reason is it uses the os.path.relpath(...) function (
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/libcloud/storage/drivers/local.py#L218),
and this function was not implemented yet in python 2.5:
http://docs.python.org/release/2.5.4/lib/module-os.path.html

I didn't open a Jira issue because it is a not-yet released feature, and I
didn't want to make noise there...

Re: [dev] Local storage driver does not pass tests with python 2.5

Posted by Jaume Devesa <de...@gmail.com>.
Great, it runs without problems now.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jaume Devesa <de...@gmail.com>.