Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/04/28 23:04:34 UTC

Minor bug: reference to Woody in 2.1.5-dev welcome.xml

Hi,

Reading about the upcoming 2.1.5 release I just noticed that on the "root"
welcome.xml of the samples the Control Flow section still mentions Woody,
should be CForms.

Bye, Helma

Re: Minor bug: reference to Woody in 2.1.5-dev welcome.xml

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Reading about the upcoming 2.1.5 release I just noticed that on the "root"
>welcome.xml of the samples the Control Flow section still mentions Woody,
>should be CForms.

Could you find the source file for it? Somewhere in src/webapp/samples,
I should think. Find it and I'll fix it.

Regards, Upayavira