Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 15:54:43 UTC

No cocoon form found

Hello

Can anyone give me a concise but complete list of the stuff I need
just to get a minimal cforms example working. I've managed to strip
the sample stuff down so its now bordering on comprehensible, but just
when I thought I'd got somewhere I get a

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found

Whether this is the actual problem or not God only knows. My
references have been some existing code (project I'm working on) the
looks useful at the start registration example, along with the example
in the block.

Mark