Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/08 16:14:11 UTC

Image processing

Hello, guys!

I use ExcelToHtmlConverter, and it's pretty good. But, there is some
problems with rendering images (they are absent in output html). As I learn
in documentation, the best way to get an image is to use
workbook.getAllPictures() method. But, with this method I cannot get any
information about image location in document. Maybe you can suggest me the
best way to process an image with it location?

--
Best Regards,
*Dmitry Zamula*

Saint-Petersburg, Russia