Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/06/05 16:03:46 UTC

Jenkins Build

Since the Java 7 effort seems to have stalled for the moment, and there
have been at least a few unrelated commits in the meantime, I think it
would be ideal to get a good Jenkins build in case any issues have been
introduced. To get a successful local build, I needed to point a number of
poms back to version 1.0.0 of java5-parent and would like to check these
changes in without objection.

#	modified:   proxy/pom.xml
#	modified:   proxy/proxy-api/pom.xml
#	modified:   proxy/proxy-bundle/pom.xml
#	modified:   proxy/proxy-impl/pom.xml
#	modified:   proxy/proxy-itests/pom.xml
#	modified:   quiesce/pom.xml
#	modified:   quiesce/quiesce-api/pom.xml
#	modified:   quiesce/quiesce-manager-itest/pom.xml
#	modified:   quiesce/quiesce-manager/pom.xml
#	modified:   testsupport/pom.xml
#	modified:   testsupport/testsupport-unit/pom.xml
#	modified:   util/pom.xml
#	modified:   util/util-r42/pom.xml
#	modified:   util/util/pom.xml

John