Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by aranja0 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 01:19:11 UTC

How can I contribute for the iBatis.Net project?

How can I participate in the development of iBatis .Net data mapper? I really
like this framework and would like to take part in the development.

Re: How can I contribute for the iBatis.Net project?

Posted by Michael McCurrey <mm...@gmail.com>.
Basically, submit patches is the best approach!  You can also help out on
documentation; that would be awesome!

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM, aranja0 <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I participate in the development of iBatis .Net data mapper? I
> really
> like this framework and would like to take part in the development.

Michael J. McCurrey
Read with me at http://www.mccurrey.com
http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/