Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/02/26 06:12:44 UTC

wicketstuff.org keeps giving 503 errors for hudson

Hello,

There is a problem with hudson on wicketstuff.org.  Builds have been
failing for the last little while but I think what is happening is due
to the infrastructure split caused by the Hudson fork.

I don't think git was ever installed on the wicketstuff.org server so I
had the build delegated to my person vps.

I've temporarily disabled the Hudson slave and have my vps building the
1.4 and 1.5 snapshot versions directly.

I picked Jenkins and it works fine for building the projects.

Can Jenkins (or the latest Hudson) be installed on wicketstuff.org and
see if that resolves the 503 error issue?

Jenkins version 1.98 is available here:
http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/war/latest/jenkins.war

Thanks,

Mike

Re: wicketstuff.org keeps giving 503 errors for hudson

Posted by Zoltán Nagy <zb...@gmail.com>.
do you think jenkins version 1.*3*98?

--
Zoltán Nagy

Re: wicketstuff.org keeps giving 503 errors for hudson

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I doubt there exist binaries for the version of freebsd that is
installed on the server. Perhaps it is time to reinstall the OS and
repurpose the machine with a sensible setup.

Martijn

Posted by Attila Király <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.