Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org> on 2003/05/02 16:48:04 UTC

Cocoon Milestone 1 problem

Hi Lenya developers,

I just updated my workspace to Cocoon Milestone 1.
The problem was that it comes with the new Xerces 2.4.0.
The NekoPull library used by Forrest is not compatible
with this Xerces version. I implemented a little patch
(2 empty methods) so that it compiles.

Shall I check in my changes so that we can use Milestone 1
as our official Cocoon build? I will have a look at the other
publications first to see if there are major problems.

Andreas

Re: Cocoon Milestone 1 problem

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Shall I check in my changes so that we can use Milestone 1
>> as our official Cocoon build? I will have a look at the other
>> publications first to see if there are major problems.
>

> The authoring and live frontpages of all publications in
> the lenya module that worked before are still working.

Have you checked the OSCOM publication with regard to creating, editing
and publishing a CMS project?

btw, I will try to write an anteater test to automate these kind of tests.

Thanks

Michael

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org>.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@wyona.com>.

Shall I check in my changes so that we can use Milestone 1
as our official Cocoon build? I will have a look at the other
publications first to see if there are major problems.
<<

+1