Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2009/02/11 13:35:32 UTC

Re: [OT] Weblogic library and Tomcat

Pieter Temmerman wrote:
[...]

Hear, hear.
Nothing to do with the problem at hand, and I cannot help with that, but
I believe this to be sufficiently remarkable as a post, to be singled out :

- it is polite
- it is to the point
- it provides all the necessary information (platform, Tomcat version,
JVM version, informational logfile excerpt)
- it shows that the poster did his homework and tried to find the
information by himself
- it provides useful links to similar issues, saving time for the
would-be helper
- it asks for help, not for receipes

An example posting, in my opinion.
I hope you get helped quickly, Pieter.

Others, take note.

Re: [OT] Weblogic library and Tomcat

Posted by Pieter Temmerman <pt...@sadiel.es>.
Thanks André.

Let's say I'm a quick learner :-)

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 13:35 +0100, André Warnier wrote:
> Pieter Temmerman wrote:
> [...]
>
> Hear, hear.
> Nothing to do with the problem at hand, and I cannot help with that, but
> I believe this to be sufficiently remarkable as a post, to be singled out :
>
> - it is polite
> - it is to the point
> - it provides all the necessary information (platform, Tomcat version,
> JVM version, informational logfile excerpt)
> - it shows that the poster did his homework and tried to find the
> information by himself
> - it provides useful links to similar issues, saving time for the
> would-be helper
> - it asks for help, not for receipes
>
> An example posting, in my opinion.
> I hope you get helped quickly, Pieter.