Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2012/03/09 16:22:59 UTC

Any advice in order to properly set a axis2 client classpath

Hello,

Is there any official doc in order to setup properly an axis2 client classpath ?
Minimum classpath  ?
What the purpose of each jars in the <axis2_home>/lib directory ?

Best Regards.

RE: Getting the http status line in the client.

Posted by "Kon Kam King, France" <fk...@cincom.com>.
Somebody has an answer for my question?
Thanks.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM, COURTAULT Francois
<Fr...@gemalto.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not able to create a JIRA issue as described at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Creating+an+Issue
> It seems that I need an account with some privileges.
>
> So how can I proceed ?

If you don't have account create a one here [1]  and then log-in to
JIRA here [2] and create an issue. You don't need any special
privileges.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Thanks !

> Best Regards.

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

RE: Any advice in order to properly set a axis2 client classpath

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

<Fr...@gemalto.com> wrote:
> Any answer or advice ?
<snip>

No idea these days.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM, robert lazarski
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> axis2-at-client-1.0.3.jar, CVS

Those are not from axis2 so don't google on them :-) .

Re: Any advice in order to properly set a axis2 client classpath

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM, COURTAULT Francois
<Fr...@gemalto.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok my goal is to be able to communicate, through an axis2 client, with a Web Service hosted in weblogic and WSS protected: no attachment nor MTOM used .
> For the stub generation I use adb which I think is the default I suppose.

If you don't need to map to an wsdl, you may not even need adb. If I
was just sending Strings or an attachment via mtom, I wouldn't bother
myself, ymmv.

> In such case what axis2 client jars do I need ?

Here's my list from a barebones client with no data binding. adb and
mtom is probably included in that. Less might be really needed, but
this is as trimmed down I could get with minimal effort.

axiom-api-1.2.12.jar, axiom-dom-1.2.12.jar, axiom-impl-1.2.12.jar,
axis2-adb-1.6.1.jar, axis2-ant-plugin-1.6.1.jar,
axis2-at-client-1.0.3.jar, axis2-codegen-1.6.1.jar,
axis2-kernel-1.6.1.jar, axis2-metadata-1.6.1.jar,
axis2-spring-1.6.1.jar, axis2-transport-http-1.6.1.jar,
axis2-transport-local-1.6.1.jar, commons-attributes-api-2.1.jar,
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar, commons-cli-1_0.jar,
commons-codec-1_3.jar, commons-collections-3.2.jar,
commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar, commons-digester-1.7.jar,
commons-fileupload-1.2.jar,
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar, commons-io-1.3.2.jar,
commons-jxpath-1_2.jar, commons-lang-2.4.jar, commons-logging-1.1.jar,
commons-net-1.4.1.jar, commons-pool-1.2.jar,
commons-pool-1_3.jar, CVS, httpcore-4.0.jar, mail-1.3.1.jar,
neethi-3.0.1.jar, woden-api-1.0M9.jar, woden-impl-commons-1.0M9.jar,
woden-impl-dom-1.0M9.jar, wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar,
xercesImpl-2.0.2.jar, XmlSchema-1.4.7.jar

> But, more globally, what I require and which could be very useful in order to build our own classpath, is a description of all axis 2 client jar.
> This works has been done by the CXF team and it helps me a lot to build my cxf client classpath.
> So the question is: why the axis2 team doesn't provide this information ?

My suggestion is to file a JIRA requesting such docs.

RE: Any advice in order to properly set a axis2 client classpath

> Is there any official doc in order to setup properly an axis2 client
> classpath ?

There are docs that show how to do a client invocation in the axis2 ant docs. That's probably the most common way, just point your classpath config to the axis2 libs and anything else you need.

> Minimum classpath  ?

No idea these days.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
<Fr...@gemalto.com> wrote: