Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason Sherman <js...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/08 22:42:20 UTC

Install without Maven?

I want to install Turbine, Torque and Fulcrum without
the use of Maven.  Is this still possible? Since all
the README files point you to use Maven for building.

Thanks for your time,
Jason Sherman

Re: Install without Maven?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 16:42, Jason Sherman wrote:
> I want to install Turbine, Torque and Fulcrum without
> the use of Maven.  Is this still possible? Since all
> the README files point you to use Maven for building.

When b5 hits the carpet there will be an ant build.xml generated so that
people who don't want to use maven can still build the jar. It is not
possible at the moment without Maven.

> Thanks for your time,
> Jason Sherman

jvz.