Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com> on 2008/06/03 16:59:07 UTC

Re: HOWTO - Setting up Shindig and Partuza on windows

This is awesome!
Thanks Chris!

When I find a Windows machine, I'd be happy to give it a go!

-Christian

--
Chris Schalk, Google Developer Advocate

Re: HOWTO - Setting up Shindig and Partuza on windows

Posted by Patrick Chanezon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Really cool, thanks Chris.
That will make future Shindig codelabs a much smoother experience!

P@

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com> wrote:

> This is awesome!
> Thanks Chris!
>
> When I find a Windows machine, I'd be happy to give it a go!
>
> -Christian
>

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> > In the code labs session we did at the Google IO event a lot of people
> were
> > having trouble getting it to work on windows.. My limited experience with
> > that platform as a apache / php / mysql server didn't help either.
> >

> > So I decided to bite the bullet, learn how to set this up and write up a
> > little how-to guide from this experience about how to configure your WAMP
> > stack (windows, apache, mysql and php) and svn on windows, and how to get
> > Shindig and Partuza running on it.
> >

> > Any and all feedback is welcome & I hope this helps some people getting
> up
> > and running!
> >

> > Setting up Shindig on Windows:
> http://chabotc.com/guides/shindig_install/
> >
> > Setting up Partuza on Windows:
> http://chabotc.com/guides/partuza_install/
> >

> >            -- Chris
> >

> --
> Chris Schalk, Google Developer Advocate

--
Patrick Chanezon, Google Developer Advocate
http://wordpress.chanezon.com/