Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DHarty <ha...@db.erau.edu> on 2001/07/19 20:24:03 UTC

Temporarily Dissapearing Form

I have a Bean that I put into session scope called "ProjectForm".  It stays
in session through the many steps it takes to populate the entire project
form.  When all the data is entered I have a "projectVerify" page wich
displays all the project information using the following code: (i've removed
the table information)

	Project Name:   <bean:write name="ProjectForm" property = "name" />
	Project Description:  <bean:write name="ProjectForm" property =
"description"/>
	TeamLeader: <bean:write name="ProjectForm" property = "newLeader"/>

When the user verifies this information the form data is commited to the
database, and if successful, a page appears telling the user.  I want to
display the project information again just for kicks, but on the final page,
I use the same code, and get a BLANK table?  Checking the session scope I
see that the form IS still there with the correct data.  Any ideas what it
going on?