Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Péter Farkas <pe...@aliz.ai> on 2020/03/05 13:35:05 UTC

Problem with Classgraph in Beam 2.19

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to version 2.19, but when I try to test it I keep
getting this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to construct
instance from factory method DataflowRunner#fromOptions(interface
org.apache.beam.sdk.options.PipelineOptions)
at
org.apache.beam.sdk.util.InstanceBuilder.buildFromMethod(InstanceBuilder.java:224)
at org.apache.beam.sdk.util.InstanceBuilder.build(InstanceBuilder.java:155)
at org.apache.beam.sdk.PipelineRunner.fromOptions(PipelineRunner.java:55)
at org.apache.beam.sdk.Pipeline.create(Pipeline.java:147)
at
at
at
org.apache.beam.sdk.util.InstanceBuilder.buildFromMethod(InstanceBuilder.java:214)
... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No files to stage has been
found.
at
org.apache.beam.runners.dataflow.DataflowRunner.fromOptions(DataflowRunner.java:281)
... 13 more

Process finished with exit code 1

Additional information:
- The same pipeline works well with 2.18
- The problem only occurs on Windows machines, on Linux it works perfectly
fine
- After digging into the code, the library seems to think that my local
jars are remote jars (the remote jar regex matches to windows paths as
well):
  - nonapi.io.github.classgraph.fastzipfilereader.NestedJarHandler:257
  - io.github.classgraph.ClasspathElementZip:163

Did anyone else run into this? How did you solve it?
--

Peter Farkas

Lead Data Architect

www.aliz.ai

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/alizcompany/>| Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/aliztechnologies/>| Blog
<ht...@aliz_ai>

<http://www.aliz.ai/>

Re: Problem with Classgraph in Beam 2.19

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
BEAM-9452 has been solved today the fix will be included in the next
release 2.20.0
Thanks again for reporting Péter

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kjetil Halvorsen <kj...@cognite.com>.