Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by shanmugampl <sh...@india.adventnet.com> on 2003/07/18 09:01:59 UTC

Utility tags.

Hi All,

       Jakarta previously had utility tags for displaying the source of
a Jsp page in a Web Client. Now this set of tags have been deprecated.
Can any one tell me where i could find alternate tags. I tried
downloading the deprecated version. But it led to a File Node Found
exception. Can any one point me to a valid link for download.

Thanks
Shanmuam PL

RE: Utility tags.

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
This is all related to struts.

It is an extension that is now part of struts core.

www.keyboardmonkey.com I believe

The files you mention are just part of the example app
(just straight java files)

sandeep

RE: Utility tags.